Monday, December 8, 2008

I just woke up from having the most amazing nap dream ever.

I was casually walking to my car when I saw this huge wolf racing towards me out of the corner of my eye. I quickly jumped in, but it bashed in the windows and started snapping at me. But as quickly as he appeared, he suddenly vanished. In his place was a very gorgeous boy who helped me out and made sure I was ok. I had an odd suspision that he was a vampire; maybe it was the fact that he was gorgeous and just took on a wolf--but I degresss.

After helping me out the car safely, he turned around and began to leave. Since I was new to the area, I stopped him and asked what his name was, where he was from, etc. Turns out he didn't have many friends so I invited him over to my glass house for pizza and Jenga.

While we were playing our innocent game of Jenga on the couch, Kim, Paxton's former step mom, came in and started chatting with us and mentioned that one of her sons stopped by for a visit. I froze and quietly asked if Paxton was in town. She confirmed and I panicked. In my glass house, Paxton was sure to see me and this gorgeous guy playing Jenga on my couch. I didn't want to hurt him by making him think that I was seeing someone (especially someone so good looking!) because my and the vampire's friendship was completely platonic, so I began scrambling to figure out a way to hide my vampire friend in my glass house.
~~
At this point in the dream, my roommates walked in and woke me up, erasing all memories of my handsome new friend and his name. ~sigh~

Could it be possible I'm reading too much Twilight? :)

3 comments:

  1. paxton = wolf?

    he was rather hairy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Turns out he didn't have many friends so I invited him over to my glass house for pizza and Jenga."

    um, most awesome sentence ever written.

    ReplyDelete