Saturday, September 12, 2009

Man, it's been forever!

It doesn't feel like forever though, because I, on a regular basis, seriously consider writing a post and often times mentally write out a rough draft about what said blog will say. But, as many may have noticed, those blogs don't ever come into existence. (By the by, is it still considered a legit blog if i only type out 2 paragraphs? My initial answer is 'yes' because my blog title says '5 minute blogs' which seems about right. So expect more? Or a change in blog title.)

Boys are confusing as heck. IDK what to do with you all. (ps, if 'you're' reading this, it's not about you. pretty sure you know who 'you' are.) It's seriously been way too long since I've dealt with any of this and quite frankly, I don't what I'm supposed to do. Not that I ever knew what I was doing anyway - I'm apparently not all 'up and up' on my relationship lingo. (i.e. going on a date isn't dating. wtf?!) Anyway....all this to say that I'm not sure there's anything anyway, but nevertheless, I often times wish guys and girls weren't so different in their approach to relationships. Things get hella confusing and it's ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

On the unconfusing other hand, I got the missions internship at Cornerstone Church! This is so exciting!! I feel like I should be compiling a 'Christian' resume - something that I can give to missions organizations that say my missions related experience and classes and whatnot. Good idea? Bad idea? Cause there's a lot I'd like to use on a resume, but don't feel like it's appropriate for a Professional resume. Make sense?

And also, there's a new addition to my face. If you've seen it, don't tell Mom or Dad. :D

2 comments:

  1. *squee!!* what'd you do to your face?! :D

    also,
    i like that you use the word hella.
    it makes me smile.

    also, also:
    all boys are stupid and dumb. end of story. being single is hella awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf AND hella in the same post?! are you still baptist?

    ReplyDelete