Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm feeling quite "meh" today, but more like the bad side of "meh". Things aren't working right (really minor things, but when you're in a tired mood, it's all much much worse), I'm tired, way busy, and hungry.

On the plus side of things, I will have official drank 8 glasses of water by the end of the day. Never done that before, though I know you're supposed to. Jeska, I bought that bottle and it's freaking AMAZING.

I REALLY want to get my hair dyed either tomorrow or thursday, (preferably tomorrow) but there's little to no time. I'd do it myself, but I'm doing that look where it's dark underneath and natural color on top--I really like how that looks. I'm not sure I could pull off doing it myself though. Maybe I can elicit the help of my roommates...

I got new glasses. And a new sweater thingy. I'm all excited for Thursday at Salt cause I'm going to have new hair, whiter teeth, new outfit, and new glasses. Woot woot!! I plan on curling my hair too. Gah, I love thursdays! :)

Work is in 1 hour. No time for nap. ~sigh~ Here's hoping I'm not completely and utterly exhausted and cranky. No one likes a cranky boss/supervisor.

1 comment:

  1. the camelbak nalgene with the little chompy bit?
    i looooooooooove that bottle.
    and you better put up new pics of your hair. 'cause i wanna sees it.
    and I <3 thursdays too.

    did you see the picture i made referencing that?

    ReplyDelete