Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More options, better ideas of what may lie ahead, while some other areas remain completely in the dark. One day at a time....one day at a time. (If you have an option for me, now's the time to give it)

Molly's gone for the summer, and in her bed where she's supposed to sleep is an international student. It's much MUCH different living with a chinese girl than just being friends with one. Our living habits, sleeping habits and eating habits are all soooo different. (I've never seen someone sleep till 3 pm on a regular basis!) Today she was really cute though - she started watching tv and turned the channel to the Spanish station. I had to giggle...I'm not sure she knew. It was pretty cute. :) Tomorrow, we get to tackle her online classes and I'm making a few phone calls for her so we can get some stuff straightened out.

My applications are out, I feel like I've done all I can do. I spend quite literally all day applying to various jobs whether it be food service, retail, banking, or CPA firms. I've got two probable jobs, but if I get any of the other 'higher position' jobs, I'd take them instead. (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I'd rather work for US Bank than be a hostess for Carlos O'Kelly's)

I'm hoping 'things' are figured out soon, although I have a feeling that they won't be for a long while. Hopefully, it's not indefinitely. God will reveil His plan on His timing. It's time to practice patience. ~sigh~ It'll always be time to practice patience.

1 comment:

  1. i forget whether or not you said you were reading that book "just do something" about the will of god?

    congrats on the panera job! mmm..bread.

    ReplyDelete