Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hm.... it's been a while.

The past week hasn't been all that good, and I'm afraid I've been venting (possibly complaining) to probably too many of you. I am really sorry - I don't mean to be a 'debby downer'. If things aren't going well and you ask me how I am or what's going on, I'm liable to spill everything. I probably shouldn't (no one needs to hear all my problems) but I hate giving the automatic "I'm good, everything's great" answer. Blah.

Things are really rough right now, but I'm trying to keep everything in perspective. I've been incredibly blessed with family and friends who are both supportive and helpful.

Oh my word, Prince is... oh wow. Um....is he...? she? I'm really confused. Falsetto voice, heavy eye makeup (and not in that emo, I'm wearing eyeliner way), feminine stage presence, and yet, a very obvious nasty mustache.

Sorry, never seen him before and he's on Jay Leno tonight. Whoa.

Apparently, I'm a pro at mudding drywall. Woot! I've been helping dad finish the basement, so it's been fun hanging out with him, learning how to do some eletrical work and how to drywall. It was funny though; I put on my ipod and asked him what he wanted to listen to. He claimed, "No music is bad music!" Okaaay... I put all my music on shuffle, so he heard everything from classical music to hardcore screaming music. He doesn't hold the same belief anymore. :)

1 comment: