Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm trying to find the motivation to pack for the next week, but it's terrible not knowing what to bring. The last thing I want to do is pack, drive home, then realize I wanted to wear this particular outfit I didn't bring. Jeska, I understand why you just took everything to South Dakota. :)

Now that time has passed since those terrible two days (friday and saturday=h e double hockey sticks), things have been a lot more calm. Mom and Dad are willing to help out with the towing fee in return for me cleaning their house spotless for Thanksgiving. The catch: Dad's been cutting drywall so EVERYTHING has a thin layer of white. I shall not complain, though. They don't have to help me out, and I'm extremely grateful to them!

My phone was returned Saturday night too. It looks like when I tackled Molly onto the couch, it slipped out of my pocket. Thank goodness for facebook, or I would have never found out they found it!

All in all, I've realized that while all this sucks really bad right now, it all pales in comparison to eternity. As I told Paige on Saturday though, it really really sucks right now. :)

I'm in the process of making my 5th batch of bread tonight. 4 loaves for bagettes, 2 for loaves on Thanksgiving. Hopefully they all turn out! Thanks, Paige, for the tips on everything!! I'm glad to have an awesome homemaker friend like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment