Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've had a pretty great past few months, but last week was pretty freakin' awesome.

Monday, I got to see the lovely Paige and hang out with her and her baby. Man, I love that kid! I forgot how much I love that baby smell! I had some great conversations with Paige too. We need to do that more often!!!

Tuesday, we went to see STOMP! If you EVER have the chance to see them, please go! They were amazing! The 90 minute show was sooo entertaining!

Forward on to Friday (not to say Wednesday and Thursday sucked because they didn't; just nothing noteworthy)! I met some people from SALT Co., and we played frisbee on central campus for an hour and a half. I LOOOOVE frisbee so much! Seriously! We had a blast and are going to play every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at noon. I'm so excited! A few hours after that, I was given a full body massage for free (!!!!) <--my first! It was so amazing! I'm grateful for it too, because if it hadn't been for the massage, I would have been a lot sorer on Saturday than I was! That night, I went to the VEISHEA concerts. Most of the people playing were local bands, and surprisingly, we have some pretty awesome musicians! RED played after the battle of the bands and they were pretty amazing too! I ended up with 2 cds and plan on getting a third. Without me knowing it (with the exception of RED), they're all Christian musicians! Score! I'm really excited about all of them!

Needlesstosay, I'm pretty worn out. This week should be fairly uneventful, thankfully. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some things done and other things started. Here's to a (hopefully) productive week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment