Sunday, February 28, 2010

Results of the first month?

Success!!

February 28th, and I've read 2 books (one more chapter and I'll have 3!), created a wall decor (which I'll post a picture of later), and have made some pretty good headway with Ephesians and my prayer candle and Bible readings!

It's exciting to see God move in when you decide to start intentionally living for His purposes! I am by NO MEANS even close to where I want to be, but God has blessed my baby steps along the way, and it's clear that this path is so much easier and joyful because it's HIS! No doubt, there will be rough times and months that may not turn out like February has, but in the long run, I have a feeling it will be so worth it!

I still need to work on submitting every area of my life over (the hardest part is my mornings...ugh) and using my time wisely, but I'm sure with practice, I'll get better and better.

It was hard to keep from dancing during worship on Saturday. :) I love being drenched in God's love and blessings!

But, oh, how easy it is to praise during times of abundant blessings...

1 comment: