Friday, March 25, 2011

It IS the most important meal of the day...

Breakfast has become my new favorite meal (again.). When else can I stuff myself on a ridiculous amount of protein and carbs, all in the name of gaining back the energy I've spent on working out hardcore?!

My typical breakfast consists of a glass of cranberry grape juice (ok, so that's not THAT good for me, but I splurge), a cheese/ham/green onion scramble with THREE eggs, and a bowl of strawberry yogurt.

In an effort to broaden my breakfast horizons, I bought english muffins the other day. Did you know certain brands of english muffins aren't sliced down the middle? Why on earth would english muffins NOT be sliced down the middle?!

Regardless, I have to tear them open and toast them, and then when it's time to butter them, I feel like I'm buttering the moon, what with all it's craters and such. Have you ever tried buttering the moon? Didn't think so. I'll tell you this much, it's frustrating. I do not like butter filled craters for my breakfast, thankyouverymuch.

PS, sorry for the lack of blogs lately. Bootcamp kills my creativity and I can only do one or the other. Fortunately for you, I skipped bootcamp yesterday to go see my sister WHO'S BACK FROM JAPAN! and so you get me back for the time being. Lucky!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you go, girl! Two blog posts in two days! BTW, I do like butter filled craters or butter filled anything else. Oh, and good job at the chap-stick thing from the last post--can't ever be too prepared! I hope they are different flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they're different flavors!! And one's from China!! :)

    ReplyDelete