Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Problem/Solution

One of the things I dislike most about my job is licking envelopes. I have NEVER liked the taste of the glue, and the bitter taste has a drying effect on my mouth, leaving me unable to lick and seal ALL of the envelopes I need to send out.

I have a solution though! FLAVORED ENVELOPE GLUE. I would be more than happy to lick all our strawberry-flavored envelopes so mail can go out!

Realistically, why not? They've made Tylenol taste like candy so you can suck on it a bit, wait (but not for long!) for saliva to accumulate, and swallow! Easy!

Now, I don't have the means to implement my solution. I have no business plan, resources, or anything worthwhile; I'm just the brains. SO. Anyone who happens to venture across this idea....please, steal it and run with it. I don't care if you make millions. I will just be happy to have yummy envelopes to lick.

I mean, with an "invention" like that, you could realistically have all the administrative assistant girlfriends you could ever want. (what?! secretaries are hot...)

3 comments:

  1. I know I would like yummy-tasting envelope glue, but I'll have you know that many people use a different solution: the wet sponge.

    Its nicer that using your mouth, and my mom's employees use a bottle of water with a sponge on top for an endless supply! you should definitely look into that for your office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have one of those, but the sponge tears off easily and then i have yellow spongey bits EVERYWHERE. So annoying. I'd rather have flavored envelopes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i was going to suggest the sponge bottle too. Could you train a dog to lick all the envelopes, or would that be considered animal cruelty?

    ReplyDelete