Friday, March 4, 2011

Lots of parenthesis.

Hokay, so.

Bootcamp is going awesome. BUT. I'm in TERRIBLE shape - as bad, if not worse, as I was when I started last year. It's frustrating how much I slid backwards! But I can DO this! I have goals and aspirations and dreams that involve getting very muddy. I have full confidence, and I can already tell I'm getting better/stronger/not as dumb. And it's probably very amusing/scary to listen to me talk to myself during workouts (I'm all about yelling at myself like a drill sergeant and muttering how ridiculous this [being my fitness level] is).

(Also, my cold lingers from last week, but my nose ONLY runs when I'm working out. I think it's my body's last ditch effort to give itself a break between insane reps of something ridiculous Jeff has thought up.)

I also want to start running (half marathon this summer?), biking to work once a week or more (15+ miles?!), swimming (if I can get over the whole chlorine thing...blach), and FINALLY start boxing (I didn't spend an hour filling that wave-master for nothing!!!).

Realistically, I don't know if I'm going to be able to do all that. But I have it in my head that I'm going to, so....there's that.

Finally, I really cannot wait for April. Why?
  • Tax season is over. (it is going well, but two jobs takes a lot out of you if you're not careful. Not careful being joining 5am bootcamp)
  • I'm a quarter of a century old. (Quarter party anyone?!)
  • Spa day with my mom to celebrate both.
  • Um, nice weather?!?! Helloooo?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment