Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ever get excited about something and forget about it the moment someone/something distracts you?

All the time.

My frozen pizza has been sitting on TOP of the stove for half an hour 'cooking'. Yay me. :) I don't even remember what distracted me...

I know I do this frequently though. I'll think to myself, "Ok, I've GOT to get this done today! As soon as I get home, I'm going to make that phone call/finish that paper/reply to that email!" And then I'll get home and all I can think about is those wonderfully soft warm blankets calling my name. (cause it's so cold here...[sarcasm]). Phone calls/emails/papers are forfeited for ... man, I don't even know. I just forget.

I should probably call the next time they have those infomercials for My Lil Reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of "My Lil Reminder" you should get the device that magnifies what everyone is saying and the lady eavesdrops on her neighbors. That one seems so much cooler/creepier. You still will forget everything but you'll be able to hear your grandkids!

    ReplyDelete