Saturday, January 15, 2011

Copy Cat

First off, if you (ladies) have not heard of or read Jodi Michelle before, GET ON IT NOW. I have no idea who she is, but I know I love her and her honesty and vulnerability. Most of the time, I read her blog and think, "Dang it!! I was TOTALLY going to say that, only not as eloquently!" (And if you go to her site, you'll see my last post has a few echoes of this post, but I swear it was an original thought at one point...)

I was thinking of posting again and had pretty much thought about what I wanted to say and all that. Then I went to her site and saw she posted on the same topic 2 days ago. For Pete's sake, woman! Get out of my head!

So in the spirit of individuality, I'll say something different. Or the same thing differently.

Please comment... Just this once. (Maybe). I'm perfectly content talking to myself (I'm an excellent conversationalist with myself... we could go on for hours), but it's far more awkward for me when I'm not sure if I'm still carrying on a conversation with someone who checked out 10 minutes ago (or months ago). So for the sake of my sanity, drop a note every once in a while if you can. Much obliged. :)

1 comment: