Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am in LOVE with...

This magazine. Absolutely adore it. It's SO nice and relaxing to read! And the organizational tips in it? Loooove it!

Cranberry-grape juice with 7-Up. Looks wine-ish without the [nasty] alcoholic taste. Hey, whatever makes me feel more sophisticated...

Sweats and blankets. As freakin' cold as it is outside (um, negative 2 this morning?!?!), it is really nice to come home, immediately change into warmer duds and make a nest of blankets on the couch. (That is, when I have a free evening)

My knit gloves. I got them at Ragstock in Iowa City when I was with Jordan, and they are hands down the most amazing things I have ever put on my hands. ZERO wind and cold gets through these things. I don't know where they've been the past 24 years of my life, but I can't imagine facing winter without them now.

Jesus. But that's a given.

People touching me. My love language is physical touch, and it sometimes feels like someone sent out a giant memo a few months ago to everyone I love and told them to increase the hugs and hair-playing and high-fives (not nearly as gratifying, but I'm definitely not picky).

My roommate. She's pretty much amazing, and I love that she is so self-less and loving. And she says the most ridiculous things to me/with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment