Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another important question.

Enough with this self-realization stuff. I have some real questions. You guys were super helpful with the sobbing onion thing (matchsticks work great!) that I thought I'd throw you another one.

I have a pair of jeans that I love, but I must have left them in the washer too long or something because they smell super musty!! It's quite gross really.

I've tried soaking them, washing them in vinegar, and spraying them with frebreeze, all to no avail. They've been like this for a year or more.

Any suggestions? It's getting quite embarrassing... I put them on without realizing they're the ones that smell and I go around all day smelling like an unopened antique chest.

2 comments:

  1. throw em out! even if you love the, if you're not wearing them its time to get rid of them! (this is my advice for everything in life)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borax works on musty towels - throw a little borax in the washer next time you wash the jeans (maybe wash them with towels just in case). I wish you lived closer I have a huge box of it.

    ReplyDelete