Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The best thing since Jesus.

I know 2 blogs in one day is quite uncharacteristic of me, but THIS CANNOT WAIT.

As if Target hadn't already won my heart by remodeling their store and making everything so sleek and beautiful and red (I love spending time there even more than I did before), they've COMLETELY upped the ante.

Target has Magnum bars. Oh heart, be still.

If you do not know what Magnum bars are (they've only been in Europe and China until this year), you REALLY need to try them. They will astonish and amazing you and you won't be able to go back to any other kind of ice cream. My mind was entirely blown the first time I tried it in China.

And just to sweeten the whole deal, Target has a coupon for a dollar off. And wonder of all wonders, they accept competitor coupons as well, and whadaya know, Walmart has a coupon too. A 3 pack of Magnum bars for $1.49. (Can someone die of ecstasy?)

I don't know why you're still reading this right now.... I'm pretty sure that anyone in his right mind would be frantically grabbing at the printer, desperate for those coupons. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a freezer stocked for the summer.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA> hilarious
    Although, I feel like they tasted a LOT better in China then they do in America...just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think they were A LOT better... I wonder if part of that is because so much of what you ate in China was a test and they were often sold in the same place you can buy chicken feet. Anything would look and taste amazing in comparison.

    Regardless, they don't have my favorite kind here yet, but JESUS HELP ME the day they do come. Self control will become a huge issue.

    ReplyDelete