Monday, April 11, 2011

'Member that time?

'Member that Christmas when my sister got an AWESOME ballerina Barbie that had a crown on her head and when you held onto the crown and made small circles with your hand, Barbie would twirl in her pretty pink dress? She was the most beautiful Barbie I had ever seen. And her elbows/knees/hands/feet were on hinges!!! (i.e. they moved!)

I convinced Jessi that my new chapstick stocking stuffer was equally as impressive, and we made the completely fair trade of my small tube of chapstick for her revolutionary moving-in-new-ways Barbie.

As she was playing with her new chapstick (bless her heart) and walking it along the back of the couch, it slipped from her fingers and fell behind the couch. Unable to get it herself, she asked mom for help. It didn't take long for Mom to learn of our trade.

Despite how much I insisted that Jessi was totally ok with this and I didn't trick her and we were both happy with our trade, Mom made me give the Barbie back.

I will probably never get hired by the Federal Trade Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment