Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I'm bursting to tell you!!!!

Jessi and Mike are pregnant!!! (well, obvious not Mike. But the two of them together, they....yeah, you get it.) They're due the beginning of December. I'm going to be an aunt!!!!

Shane and Jessica are engaged!!! (not to be confused with Jessica, the sister, which would be wrong on so many accounts, but a different Jessica, who we call by her full name so we don't confuse the two) I am SO excited to have Jessica in the family!

Lauren has an INCREDIBLE voice and guitar skills. I would say she's on par if not better than JJ Heller's "What Love Really Means", she's that good. Maybe I should sneak record her and show off her skills to all of you... (You may not care that much, but I LOVE bragging on her, especially since she's so humble about the whole thing)

I adore my family, more than words can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment