Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ok, I am psychotic (to answer my question from the previous post). Seriously, I'm spasing out waaaay too much about this.

A series of unfortunate events may result in me being sick, and on the most unfortunate of days too! :( I stayed up talking too long on im and didn't start studying for tax exam until 12:30 and didn't finish till 3. Up at 7, and I feel like crap. It's probably one of those "lack of sleep" sicknesses I get every once in a while (at least I hope so). Just in case, I skipped Finance to go take a nap. The nap never happened, but it's amazing what closing your eyes for an hour can do for you. I'm up and ready to go to work (for the next few hours at least) and then to finish off my evening by working again at another location till 11. Man, I love tuesdays. (sarcasm doesn't come across as well over texts)

Good news! The woman from Gospel for Asia called me back today! But she couldn't answer my questions and the lady that could was out to lunch. Hopefully I get a call from her tomorrow after classes. Fingers crossed!!

5 minute blog. Time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment