Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To clarify, I've deactvated my facebook which means you won't be able to find me: I do not exist for the facebook world anymore. However, when I'm ready to come back, then all I have to do is sign in and do the whole "verify my account" thing, and everything will be back to normal. I miss facebook terribly, so I can't wait to come back, but the fact that I miss it terribly makes me hesitent. Maybe I should come back with I don't desire it so much? Otherwise I'd just fall into the same rut I was in before, and I shouldn't be there.

A dog ran through Gerdin today--quite amusing. The little beagle was chilling out in the cafe, running around to everyone, trying to beg food off people. Adorable! Apparently this older man had been following him for an hour and a half, and finally got him trapped in Gerdin so the animal control services could pick him up. Apparently the guy couldn't pick the dog up, so he just kinda followed him around. Ha! The puppy was adorable....Gerdin should get a mascot. Beagles running around everywhere.

Jeska, Erich Skelton is amazing. I cannot get enough of him. I don't know when you gave him to me, but thank you!

So I'm thinking I'm going to get a bunch of my single friends together and go out on Valentine's day. Those that are dating but significant others are overseas are allowed to come as well. :) We'll get dressed up and go somewhere to eat and have fun. We'll see how well this works though. At the very least, me and 2 of my roommates will go out.

Well, I really should go study for my two exams tomorrow. I really want to do well on these suckers. (twss)

1 comment:

  1. oh, erich.
    i know it.
    his whole album is soo good.
    just wait till i give you josh woodward.
    someday we will here these guys on the radio, and we will feel a great sense of self and satisfaction about the fact that we knew first.

    ReplyDelete