Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I think I just might make this a 5-minute-blog blog. It seems to be that this is all I have time for lately!! (could be fun to see how much I can pack into such a small time...and how fast I can type!)

Awesome news! After much frustration at lack of communication and answers, the PRESIDENT of Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability contacted me and gave me a few answers and referred me to one of his CPAs that works in the ministry. After a few emails back and forth (they've been great at answering my questions!), I've decided to follow their advice and pursue my CPA!! It's so great having motivation for classes. After 5 years, I've been beginning (or already was) getting way tired of the monotomy, but now that I've found my purpose, things have a different light and I have new motivation to do well and keep working at it! It's no longer "the thing to do" anymore and that feeling is amazing!

Also, I've been reading more and more books lately (which is amazing in and of itself!). I used to never be able to get through one of those "spiritual books" because it put me to sleep. That, and I couldn't handle the conviction. But now, I can't get enough of it and I have a greater desire to learn and gain more knowledge. I'm loving Mere Christianity (CS Lewis) and am in the middle of and plowing through Living Life On Purpose by Claude Hickman. I can't wait to get through all my books on my shelf! (One would think I'm well read, seeing the titles on the shelf, but the truth is I've barely touched any of them and that's a generous description!)

All in all, I'm inspired, I'm loved, and I'm so happy right now! (And I'm LOVING Perspectives!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment