Monday, March 23, 2009

Seriously, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now, but no. I still go back. Darn you, walking tacos with Fritos! They're great until they come back to visit a few hours later in the form of revolting burps that make you sick to your stomach. I'd say walking tacos are 'on notice', but I think a ban on all Frito-related foods would be more appropriate.

Also, Campbell's "Noodle-O's" are no substitute for chicken noodle soup when you have an upset stomach. No amount of oyster crackers will help either.

Spring break was great! I spent the first half with the family; we're still finishing up some rooms in the basement so like any other time I go home, I was put to work. It was still good to hang out with them and see them again. I end up missing them a lot after a while.

Wednesday, I left for Arkansas, and the first few hours were terrible. After locking my keys in my car for over an hour and realizing I forgot my pants in Newton, I was feeling pretty ridiculous and figured the probability of me actually making it there without any other major occurences. (Mom's "What if your car dies?!" didn't help either. The last thing I need is to be doubting my car before I drive 7 hours) I did make it there, though, with excellent gas milage (probably due to the oil change my dad made me get that was long overdue). The rest of the week went great, and I really enjoyed the time spent there. (by the by, since I found out you were reading, I have the hardest time writing now--thanks. :) but thank you, also, for the great time! you're a great host!)

This week will be very very busy. I'll really need to manage my time (and not take an hour to write a blog...) and be super-uber productive. We'll see how that goes though - apparently I have the attention span of ~trails off~....

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you had a good trip!

    what about walking tacos sans fritos? i mean, what if they had doritos instead? or plain tortilla chips? are you hating on walking tacos or fritos?

    fritos i could care less about. walking tacos, on the other hand, are very near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete