Monday, March 16, 2009

Nearly a week since my last blog! (and I've actually written 3 drafts since then, just never posted. love that feature! :))

I'm on Spring Break now, and it's weird--like a really really REALLY long weekend. I keep getting confused as to what day it is. I won't complain though! It's refreshing to not have to sit in the same room for at least 2 hours a day, sometimes 4 hours. Yuck!

It's been great hanging out with the family this weekend! We tend to keep busy so over the weekend, we managed to finish Lauren's room, thoroughly clean my car (including washing it by hand!), change oil and turning signals, evaluate the rust developing (sad), clean the house twice, take a trip back to Ames to repack, teach Lauren how to play pool, and create a large playlist on my ipod (I've been meaning to do this for a while!).

And the newly developed tradition - accompanying mom to the rec (or YMCA) for classes. Tomorrow, I've got 5 in a row: TaiChi, Turbo Kick, Yoga, Drums Alive, and Core Training. Thankfully, at least 2 don't require heavy workouts, but we have to leave at 6:45 to get there on time. I guess I'm making up for lost time (since I haven't been getting up early lately so no excersize. I really should, I know. :( ). Should be fun. Mom always enjoys making fun of how out of shape I'm in. She'll have plenty of amo tomorrow.

Looking forward to the rest of the week! It will be very relaxing to be out of school and away from related activities!! Far, far away. =D (cookies will be involved!)

2 comments:

  1. don't you just LOVE yoga? seriously, i would marry it.

    if todd weren't my soulmate and yoga didn't make me so gassy, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have got with you guys - it would have been so much more relaxing than sitting in my cube.

    bleh.

    ReplyDelete