Thursday, March 26, 2009

My sincere apologies, Paige; the ban does indeed include all varieties of walking tacos, not just ones with fritos. I gave them another shot (several, in fact), and they have continued to let me down. "Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three." (Quiz: What The Office episode is that from? NO GOOGLING!!)

Day one of hellish exams is over with! Surprisingly, I think they went well. One exam tomorrow with plenty of time to prep, and 2 days to finish up Perspectives; we should be in good shape!

Highlights of the week thus far:
  • Stepping down from the secretary position in SIFE. Yay extra 1.5 hours a week!!
  • Nearly making Lauren punch herself in the face (would have been more funny if she had followed all the way through)
  • Seeing Lauren get terribly embarrassed after having been given a dose of her own medicine (she people watches and was caught by someone who wagged his eyebrows at her with a ridiculous grin on his face)
  • Making a vegetarian eat meat
  • Getting to see Jess and Mike off to Japan on Wednesday - very sad to see them go, but they're going to have an amazing time! I'm excited for the ditzy Jess stories!!
  • ....
Ok, I swear there's more. But I forget. This week has had a tremendous amount of highlights. It probably tops VH1's "Best Week Ever!" - not that I've ever seen it...

~Disclaimer~ It looks like I'm a terrible person (in my highlights) for picking on Lauren, but really, she brought it all on herself. I never actually did anything to her.

If anyone can direct me to some nice stationary (for writing Jess in Japan), you may get a letter in the mail yourself! (incentives....) Hobby Lobby is out - they've got nothing of value there. Please help!

1 comment:

  1. All this talk about Walking Tacos is making me hungry!! Mmmm tacos...

    ReplyDelete